In the month of July, I am running a special promotion on Twitter that offers a chance for a free, personally autographed copy of my latest book:
Flashes of Creation
George Gamow, Fred Hoyle, and the Great Big Bang Debate
Here’s how it works:
- Follow @phalpern on Twitter.
- Pre-order a copy of Flashes of Creation. It can be electronic or hardcover, from any bookseller.
- Think of a good question about science.
- Tweet your question to @phalpern, with the hashtag #FlashesOfCreation and a picture that has proof that you pre-ordered a copy of Flashes of Creation. Make sure there is no confidential or personal information in the photo.
- One entry per person, please. Promotion ends July 31 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time (New York Time).
- I will answer your question, and enter you into the drawing, which will take place on August 1.
- On August 1, I will randomly select, from among the entries, 5 winners from the United States and 5 winners from other countries around the world.
- If you are one of the winners, I will DM you for your mailing address and what personal inscription you would like on the book. Then I will autograph and mail the book to you, after it is published on August 17!
- Books subject to availability. If there is a production or mail delay, that might delay fulfillment of the books.
- This is an author-sponsored promotion under the auspices of Paul Halpern LLC. It has no affiliation with Basic Books, Hachette, University of the Sciences, or any other organization.
Some of the many places to preorder Flashes of Creation:
Books a Million